Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world! We are expanding rapidly and we are now looking for
Commercial Territory Manager France
The Commercial Territory Manager France is responsible for driving sales of Tableau products within a definedgeographic territory of Commercial accounts. This role manages all aspects of the sales processincluding prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close andaccount care. This is a quota-carrying Inside sales position that plays an integral role in the success of theoverall sales team.
What you’ll be doing..
- Define and execute territory sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic territory
- Develop and manage sales pipeline - prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in our CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship within customer accounts within geographic territory
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you Are
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced sales environment
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills both in English and Italian
- Direct selling experience acquiring and/or growing existing customer accounts (outbound prospecting experience a plus)
- Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Desire to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue
- Tableau hires company builders; employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job