Commercial Surveyor Permanent North East / Northumberland
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working with a well-established and respected organisation that operated across Tyneside and Northumberland to recruit a Commercial Property Surveyor. We are looking to recruit a professional, driven and self-motivated Commercial Property Surveyor to join a busy and growing team that are responsible for the delivery of services across a varied portfolio.
Your new role
This role will require the successful candidate to successfully manage and develop the commercial property portfolios, where you will be working in a team that has close to 1,000 assets. Within your role you will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Estate and asset management
- Property acquisition and disposal
- Support management of of commercial property portfolio reducing voids, increasing returns and delivering high levels of customer service.
- Managing planned and reactive maintenance for the property portfolio
- Developing marketing initiatives
- Deal with matters relating to landlord and tenant, undertaking internal rental, capital and investment valuations as well as preparing reports for data analysis.
- Manage breaches of tenancy agreements and recover arrears.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role we are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate key skills in planning, organisation, commercial awareness and team work.
You will also be educated to degree level, and preferably be recently qualified / Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
What you'll get in return
This role provides a competitive salary for newly qualified Surveyors as well as an excellent pension contribution scheme; life assurance, private healthcare, discounted gym memberships and flexible working.
This organisation is also dedicated to their employee's professional development and allows employees exposure to other disciplines within the organisation as well as career progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Commercial Property Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job