Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a rapidly changing work environment?
Are you passionate about coaching sales associates and helping people achieve their goals?
Are you an experienced inside sales professional looking to build a management career?
If so, the Commercial Support Manager role in CEB’s vibrant and growing London location may be right for you. [Learn more about life at CEB in London].
In this sales manager position, you will have direct visibility to our regional leadership team, and help CEB achieve our aggressive EMEA growth goals. Additionally, you will manage the day-to-day operations and lead a large team of graduate sales trainees. You’ll support, advise, and inspire them to achieve career growth and success - as they progress through our graduate sales training program. In return, CEB will provide you with a structured management development scheme, collaborative working environment and a competitive salary and benefits package.
[Learn more about our graduate sales team].
How You Will Make an Impact
- Mentor Your People: Teach individual members of your team how to improve their business acumen and commercial skills, overcome performance gaps, feel a sense of excitement and accomplishment, and achieve their goals. Deliver ongoing informal and formal feedback to help your team build their CEB careers.
- Manage Daily Operations: Manage and motivate a team of graduates who work in commercial (sales) support position. Help them improve their performance and generate leads to achieve sales outcomes, with new and prospective customers.
- Drive Toward Results: Support your team as they conduct daily outbound calls, and work to achieve team and individual goals, e.g. driving membership utilization, event recruitment, prospect & client call scheduling, new customer welcome calls, prospecting for new business. Collaborate on campaigns and developing sales resources. Report activity and results to your senior leadership team.
- Undergraduate degree
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Track record of achieving sales goals
- Exceptional client service ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging situations
- Strong MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Exposure to supervising and/or coaching a sales team
- Strong interest in managing and developing a sales team
- Proven experience in territory management, lead generation, service delivery, and sales activity reporting
- Understanding of Salesforce or other CRM database