Commercial Support Manager (Healthcare/Diagnostics)
Our client is a company formed by UK based and international cancer and healthcare specialists, with a world-renowned Board demonstrating global experience in the field of oncology and life sciences.
Building upon the UK’s reputation for clinical excellence and through academic affiliations, the Proton Beam Therapy centres will become hubs of excellence for advanced cancer treatment. Patients will be able to take advantage of highly specialised treatment at the first Proton Beam centres to be built in the UK - in Wales, Northumberland, Liverpool and Reading.
In addition to High Energy Proton Beam Therapy, all of the centres will also offer a comprehensive cancer service offering diagnostics, chemotherapy and radiation therapy and will treat NHS patients, private patients under medical insurance and self-pay patients.
This is an important role to support the commercial development of the business, providing key support to the Financial Business Manager and the wider team.
- Supports all aspects of the development of the financial and commercial strategy and monitoring performance and achievement against this.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Support the Financial Business Manager in providing all aspects of financial, commercial, procurement and legal analysis, development and support of the Diagnostics Centre
- To deputise for the Financial Business Manager including travelling/acting as brand ambassador including presentations and meetings for Diagnostics team.
- Key involvement in writing reports, business cases and customer proposals and service level agreements.
- To be based in Liverpool but travel as required both nationally and internationally.
Place of Work and Hours
Your normal place of work will be Accelerator, Liverpool, however you may/will be required to travel in the course of your duties to attend meetings and other appointments. Travel and reasonable expenses will be paid in line with the Company’s Expenses Policy. Your place of work may change during your employment.
You are a part-time employee (30 hours). This is expected to be flexible as required by the business.
Person Specification - Essential Requirements
Qualifications and Registration
- Education to degree level or equivalent.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
Experience and Competencies
- Experience of working in healthcare.
- Business and commercial experience.
Knowledge and skills
- Understanding of healthcare delivery in the UK.
- Understanding of commercial contracting and public sector contracting.
- Planning and analytical skills.
- Business Strategy
- Financial Strategy
- Report Writing
- Team Support
- Commercial Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'