Commercial Support Administrator
This is a varied role which requires a high level of versatility and the ability to multitask and prioritise. You will be providing administrative support to the Business Development/Sales Team and/or the Technical Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of large Bids, Proposals & Tenders including updating the Tender Log and distribution to Senior Management
- General sales support including management of the Sales Quotation process, generation of service costings, formatting, checking and sending quotations for approval.
- Involved in the coordination of administrative support efforts in line with business requirements
- Responsible for creating and sending monthly reports.
- Review all correspondence leaving the company to ensure consistency and comply with company policy
- Document Approval Management in line with Approval Matrix.
- Management of Sales Pipeline entries and Updates
- Administrative support of high value projects
'A’ level education standard and College education preferred or equivalent experience. Three (3) to four (4) years minimum in an administrative position. A minimum of 2 years experience in tender administration is preferred.
OTHER SKILLS A
MS Office packages - Word, Excel, and Outlook. Must have excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise, and have ability to work with deadlines. Must be detail conscious and offer a high level of accuracy. Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally, with good standard of written English and be highly proficient in managing their time and others effectively.
- Organisational Skills
- Bids and Tenders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'