Commercial Sponsorship Manager (Recruitment Background Advantageous)
Sectors - Energy, Telecoms & New Media
£25-35000+ OTE Equivalent + Visa & Relocation Support
Is globally regarded as one of the biggest media brands boasting some of the best cutting edge b2b conferences & awards with some of the highest attendance figures. Due to rapid expansion a role has arisen for a talented Sponsorship Manager to work on one of their leading & new portfolios.
The business development executive role balances individual event sales with long-term strategic commercial development. The key element of this role is securing sponsorship revenue via the phone and through face-to-face contact with both new and existing clients.
Key attributes and skills include an understanding of the dynamic nature of events and the ability to understand new events and the associated vendor/product landscape, even at the conceptual stage. Previous event sales experience is paramount for this role.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Achieving consistent sales, including meeting and exceeding sponsorship targets set
- Working with the brand teams to maintain brand consistency and identify new event partnership opportunities from existing supplier base
- Good working knowledge of sales, sales process and sales development
- Excellent work ethic and resilience
- Ability to build relationships with external partners and approach external meetings with confidence
- Strong business acumen and ability to pitch USPs to key decision makers
- Attendance at key external industry events and meetings for lead generation and new business development
- Ability to sell across a range of event formats including conferences and large scale events
- Identification of new sales opportunities which develop and enhance the clients strategic direction
- Ability to conduct consultative sales with a view to closing high-yield deals
- Working with event producers to ensure revenue targets are met and leads passed on are followed-up
- 1 years + successful experience ideally in B2B Solution Sales (Recruitment, Financial Services, Business Information etc.)
- Business Information
- Consultative Sales
- New Media
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job