• This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Commercial Solicitor to join a market leading, dynamic Commercial Law team and will have full responsibility over your own commercial caseload.
• You will be responsible for a full range of commercial law matters including collaborations, franchises, intellectual property, terms and conditions and GDPR issues.
• We are looking for experienced commercial solicitors with at least 7 years PQE and a solid grounding in commercial law including experience in high value contract negotiations.
• Candidates must have an aptitude for working in a team and supervising less experienced commercial solicitors.
• You will be expected to supervise and mentor junior colleagues when required and play a significant role in the commercial team's business development work.
• Strong networking skills and a flair for business development are also essential.
• This Legal 500 firm boasts a client base that spans the country and receives consistent external recognition for being leaders in their field.
• Not only are they dedicated to providing a high quality service to its clients, it also prides itself in its supportive and inclusive culture, which aims to nurture and bring out the best in all its employees.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Commercial Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'