Job title: Commercial Solicitor.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000.
Our client is a growing firm with offices in Cardiff and London, this is a position for a Commercial Solicitor to join a growing team that really provides flexibility to their staff and fully believes in moving away from the traditional corporate environment.
This is a chance for a Commercial Solicitor to join a firm with over 140 members of staff in their state of the art office and to really progress their career into a firm that has huge expansion plans.
This is a long term and strategic opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor. The ideal Commercial Solicitor will have strong experience in transactional work as well as shareholder and partnership agreements, and a good working knowledge of GDPR and intellectual property. This is an opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor who can hit the ground running.
* Dealing with complex and high value Commercial cases.
* Managing your own caseload independently whilst also working within a team.
* A strong focus on commercial agreements.
* Developing the business and becoming actively involved in networking and raising the profile of the firm.
* A broad knowledge of terms of business and sundry Commercial Agreements.
* A strong commercial and GDPR background.
* Highly experienced in buying and selling businesses.
* Good background in developing your own business and raising the profile of a firm.
* Experience with case management systems.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Commercial Solicitor
- Corporate Commercial Solicitor
- PQE Solicitor
- GDPR Solicitor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"