Looking for a career move in the right direction? We’re seeking an experienced Commercial Solicitor.
We’ve partnered with a local agricultural legal firm that specialises in the provision of sound legal advice and representation in a large range of private client matters. Rapidly expanding, our client manages a heavy caseload with an impressive portfolio focussing specifically on the administration of estates, wealth planning, tax advice, the drafting of wills and probate law.
In the face of heightened demand, our client is now seeking an experienced commercial solicitor. This role will require a tenacious attitude towards the workload which can be subject to change and challenging at times.
Specialising in providing a tailored and complete private client service, the firm aims to solidify its place as a leading practice in agricultural estate law. Striving for excellence in their services, a candidate with a diligent attitude will thrive in this progressive environment.
- To manage your own caseload of litigated commercial issues.
- To work flexibly to the request of the clients.
- To adjust to peak-time work and varied workload within the firm.
- To liaise between relevant stakeholders in the litigation process.
- Uphold excellent client relationships.
What do you need to apply?
- 2-3 years PQE within a commercial law arena.
- Excellent ability to manage your own caseload independently.
- The drive to push varying workloads.
- Excellent client interaction skills.
- A sharp legal perspective with fine attention to detail.
Has this role caught your eye? For further information, contact Adam or Victoria by applying below.
- commercial law