Commercial Solicitor - Crawley - £40,000 to £55,000
My client is a top regional Legal 500 firm who is seeking an experience Commercial Solicitor to join their expanding team. The firm is well renowned for the high quality complex work they undertake. You will be given all the support you need to progress and you will have the opportunity to really expand upon your business development skills.
- Dealing with a wide range of commercial work to involve drafting, reviewing and negotiating trading agreements, together with supply, purchase and manufacturing agreements including joint ventures and outsourcing
- Providing advice on IT agreements, licences and SLA's both for developers and purchasers
- Advising in connection with e-trading issues, online service solutions and data protection
- Acting for a wide range of clients
- Managing a large and varied caseload with a strong commercial approach
- Playing a supporting role in building the business; developing marketing initiatives and drawing on existing contacts
Do you have?
- 2-5 years post qualification experience of commercial work
- Excellent drafting skills
- Solid knowledge and experience of IT/IP contracts and data protection
- Strong client focus with the ability to build and sustain excellent relationships
- Good commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team not only in the Commercial Department but with internal teams across the business
- The appetite to develop their business development skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and manage a varied workload with the support of comprehensive accounting tools
- Solid IT skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience of working a case management system would also be desirable
Applications are currently being shortlisted for interview so apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Jonathan Hoose, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.
- commercial law contracts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job