This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well regarded specialist insurance business conveniently based in Leeds City Centre. This is a dynamic business which has grown significantly over the last 10 years and is now a leader in its particular field.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a well respected team of commercial underwriters
- Working with delegated underwriting authority on behalf of a panel of major insurers
- Supporting the sales team, renewals team and customer service team
- Underwiriting swiftly, accurately and effectively
- Working to set targets, sometimes volume based during busy periods
- Continuously learning and developing your technical and product knowledge
Ideal applicants will have at least 12 months commercial insurance experience, either underwriting or broking
You will be provided with an excellent basic salary, very generous beneftis and full suport towards professional studies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job