Commercial Services Pricing & Business Analyst
MedAire provides aviation and maritime crew members and passengers with fully integrated medical and security solutions. Credited with establishing the world’s first global emergency response centre dedicated to providing immediate, real-time medical assistance to people in remote locations, our centres are staffed by emergency physicians, Registered Nurses, and communication specialists.Job Description
We are currently recruiting a Commercial Services Pricing & Business Analyst on a permanent contract to join our team in Farnborough.
Working as part of the global Commercial Services Team, the overall purpose of the Commercial Services Pricing & Business Analyst is to maximise pricing outcomes, minimise commercial risk and provide business insights to assist commercial decision making.
The position will closely engage with the sales teams to identify and implement appropriate pricing strategies, manage requests for non-standard pricing, maintain relevant systems and provide analysis of pricing outcomes and behaviours. The position will develop and maintain relationships globally with MedAire’s Sales, Product, Marketing, and Legal Teams together with InternationalSOS’ Medical Supply Services operations, who provide MedAire’s supply chain logistics. The position will engage in, and where appropriate lead, pricing reviews, process improvement and other business initiatives as required.
- With the support of the Director of Commercial Operations and Education, review, analyse, and manage exception pricing, including discounts and non-standard product requests from the sales team and their leadership.
- With other global Commercial Services Team Members, manage requests received through the shared mailbox, ensuring timely and effective resolution for the sales team.
- Working closely with MedAire’s Leadership Team to execute a pricing strategy utilizing pricing templates and management escalation to continually increase profits, improve overall efficiencies and balance priorities.
- Take initiative in identifying, researching, and resolving pricing issues.
- Develop, implement, and maintain pricing and business reporting as needed.
- Manage the internal ecommerce site and assist the sales team in troubleshooting functionality and product selection.
- Analyze/understand business challenges; map current business processes to the system or service, determine interface requirements, and resolve any issues which may affect business processes.
- Provide on-going analysis of the Commercial Services data, including researching and recommending appropriate activities to enhance the quality and volume of data available.
- Actively engage as part of cross functional project teams to improve processes, upgrade / implement new systems utilising appropriate project management methodologies.
- Assist with the development of project documents including: requirements gathering, process flows, and other pertinent documentation.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned.
equired Work Experience
- Previous experience in business administration, pricing, finance, customer service, sales or product administration or closely related functions.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including ability to assemble information, extract pertinent facts, draw logical conclusions, and present recommendations.
- Demonstrated skills in managing projects affecting multiple business units.
- Proven ability to work successfully with minimal supervision.
- Experience in working in support of a global sales organisation
- Bachelors Degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar will be preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- High-level experience and ability to utilise relevant software to undertake pricing and analytical studies and processes.
- Proven, effective communication and presentation skills at all levels within the organisation.
- Proven proficiency using PC applications (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Power Bi and Access) and experience in utilising other data systems.
- Track record of succeeding in a multi-cultural environment.
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to resolve potentially conflicting situations.
- Experience in process improvement projects.
Here at International SOS we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working with a diverse range of people.
Please apply online now attaching your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'