Service Advisor – Nottingham - £20k - £22k DOE
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruiting of a service advisor to be based in Nottingham.
You will guide customers through the entire process whilst their vehicle is with you & provide them and Management, with updates and information.
• Meeting & greeting customers both face to face and over the telephone.
• Achieving pre-defined targets for up selling various Aftersales products & services
• Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and service in line with Group and Manufacturer standards.
• To give repair estimates and price quotations and offer repair suggestions.
• To encourage feedback on services provided and recognise the changing needs of the service, and make recommendations to the Service Manager for service improvement.
• To participate in the induction and training of new Service Reception Advisors to ensure a high level of up to date knowledge is maintained.
• Must have previous Service Advisor experience & training preferably within the commercial vehicle environment
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent
• A full valid UK driving license
• Aftersales DMS knowledge is essential
• 31 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
• Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
• Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
• Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
• Discounted Healthcare schemes
• Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5pm
• 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am - 12pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'