We are seeking a commercially-minded person to work full-time in a team and further increasing our sales to professional plant buyers, designers, head gardeners and onto high-end residential garden build projects (where the client doesn’t employ a professional designer - yes, terrible!).
The successful candidatewill enjoy a really varied and interesting role with us. We are a happy, experienced and diverse bunch of folk. You should fit in well - and ideally have a background in the horticulture industry and/or have proven successful experience in Landscape/Garden design or contracting.
Skills are required(at least 2 out of the following - we can teach you the others as appropriate)
- Proven successful experience in Horticulture and/or Landscape-Garden Design
- A willing and tested skill in generating leads and converting these into sales/repeat customers.
- Imaginative CAD and Sketch-up ability (Intermediate level)
- Knowledge and industry experience in pricing/tendering and Contract Management
- Proven Management Skills (Labour, Budget and Resources)
- Full UK Driving Licence
The Role is full time and requires working Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. During the spring and summer months, you would be required to work at least two Saturdays a month in place of a Monday.
Salary & Package
Negotiable Salary - dependent on your experience skills & qualificationsPlusOTE bonus, company pension contribution, 28 paid holidays per year, access to company pool of vehicles
- Landscape Design
- Garden Design