Are you an experienced sales person? Do you have a passion for IT? If so An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Sales Representative to work for a nationally recognised IT service provider, who provide digital infrastructure products, services and business solutions to over 1.7 million customers across UK and worldwide!
As the Commercial Sales Representative you’ll be responsible for the acquisition of new brand names to the client portfolio Introduce, actively promote and sell new IT, Communications & Managed Services from across the client portfolio to new customers and identify and win new prospects in order to deliver mutually beneficial, high value partnerships.
This successful candidate will focus upon executing the defined sales strategy and planned growth activities to new logo customers for IT, Communications & Managed Services.
The objective of commercial sales representative is to acquire new accounts to the current client portfolio. This in turn has the aim to deliver growth of market share, revenue and profit in the corporate B2B market.
The role encompasses the selling of the complete solution portfolio across a variety of sectors including Commercial, Retail, Construction, Financial, Logistics and Manufacturing.
- Identify and win new prospects in order to deliver mutually beneficial, high value partnerships
- Deliver strong revenue and gross margin performance in-line with sales objectives and targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers and influencers within prospect companies, as well as the wider commercial sector
- Forecast, report and be accountable for accurate sales performance to the Sales Management team
- Work collaboratively with the internal pre-sales and specialists teams to deliver customer proposals
Skills & experience
- Demonstrate key relationships with market leading vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, Mitel, and HP.
- A dynamicIT, Communications & Managed Services sales professional.
- An understanding of the UK Corporate mid-market place and the requirements of our customers.
- Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrate sound business acumen.
- Be able to deliver against all key commission plan targets (margin/order intake)
- Be able to demonstrate clear sales ability with proven targets.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'