Commercial Sales Executive
£22-25k -£35 OTE
This is a fantastic chance to join an expanding team at a commercial insurance broker based in Redhill. It is a new role and therefore you will have an opportunity to make your mark!
The successful applicant will deal with quotations generated by the marketing department, Online Lead Generation sites, taking client details, auditing client’s acceptability, pricing and closing the sale. They will be expected to act as part of the team and as such the role may occasionally be altered to help others complete their duties.
- Previous experience in new business sales in Motor Fleet and Construction / Contractors insurances (Ideally minimum of 2/3 years).
- Previous Phone based / desk sales
- Ability to recognise opportunities and be able to sell
- Sales desire and work ethic to show a consistent sales performance
- Good oral communication skills and organisation skills
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments and external insurers.
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from your Team Leader.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quotations and sell policies to clients
- Assist the team in completing objectives including monthly sales targets
- Day to day account handling and administration
- Ability to deal with Target driven New Business Sales
- Able to demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working.
- Deliver customer service in line with 'best practice’ and ensure compliance to relevant policies.
- Provide point of contact for customer enquiries, dealing with these through to a successful outcome.
- To maintain a good level of personal presentation.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act at all times.
- To actively follow company policies (including Health & Safety & Equal Opportunities).
- To attend staff meetings and training as required.
- To carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your Manager/Team Leader.
- To maintain accurate records and computer files.
- Commercial Insurance
- Motor Fleet
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job