Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...Do you have a love for sales and are you keen to maximise your earning potential and career opportunity within a highly reputable and recognisable player in the market? Do you want an opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within a fast paced sales environment? Right now, we have a position available for a target-driven Commercial Sales Executive to join our team.
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and helping organisations and people to realise their potential and be fit for the future, we call this imagine.change. To do that we are resolute in our approach - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
What you will be doingWe are looking to add a significant number of sales heads to meet the business demands within Small to Medium Sized client base. Based in the field, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing your designated territory through both existing and new customer acquisitions.
- Identify, qualify, close and maximise new business sales within a designated territory
- Being ever ready to maintain a consistent pipeline of new opportunities
- Consistently hit monthly and quarterly new business targets in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Continually generate leads and opportunities
- Maximise business opportunities through the promotion of Ricoh`s complete product and service portfolio
You will ideally have
- Previous experience in a Field Sales/Territory Sales role
- A demonstrable track record of continually reaching targets
- Strong business acumen
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Good level of presentation and IT / PC skills
- Superb time management
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and results driven
- Excellent customer focus.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'