Rthirteen are joining forces with a market leading retail organisation in order to help them recruit a Commercial Sales Executive to join their team in Norwich. In this role you will be generating new business, developing key relationships with clients and striving to achieve growth and success within the business.
This a great opportunity for someone with previous sale experience, a 'can-do’ attitude and the passion to achieve the very best, to join a brilliant organisation that fully supports their staff to grow and develop.
Your duties will include:
- Calling leads to generate new business.
- Managing and developing lasting business relationships with clients, both new and existing.
- Providing advice on products, preparing quotations and following through on sales.
- Processing new orders online and through the phone.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure deliveries are on time and updating clients.
- Accurately maintaining relevant company spreadsheets.
- Ordering stock in.
- Persuading and negotiating with clients to optimise sales.
- Various administrative tasks where necessary.
- Travel to nationwide clients when appropriate.
You will have/be:
- Previous experience in a sales driven role, ideally with some B2B or trade experience.
- An excellent communicator who is confident developing and managing new/existing relationships.
- Highly organised.
- Computer literate and comfortable using Microsoft Office products.
- A flexible and positive approach.
This is a full-time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm. The offered salary is £20,000 - £23,000 dependant on experience. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 28 days annual leave including bank holidays, company pension scheme, 20% staff discount, subsidised onsite canteen and free onsite car parking.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Alex Harrington - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'