Are you an experienced Commercial Sales Executive seeking a new challenge within a successful and well-loved automotive group?
Based in the heart of Manchester, my client is looking to appoint a motivated individual to join their sales team and drive the business forward.
If you feel you have all the necessary skills and attributes, apply today!
What will you be responsible for?
- Identify, research and gain new business opportunities in the surrounding area of Manchester
- Attend client visits in order to uphold and develop relationships in order to maximise and maintain business sales
- Sell new and existing commercial vehicles and add on products
- Generate new business opportunities through direct calling and data base referrals
- Consistently hit and exceed sales targets
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Be able to negotiate terms of agreement as well as price, cost, delivery with buyers and managers
Skills and Attributes
- Commercial Sales Executive experience is vital for this position
- Ideally someone who has previously worked in a leasing background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence to build rapport with new and exciting clients/customers
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The passion and drive to sell and consistently hit targets
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track of excellent sales numbers
- Presentable and professional individual
- You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm
What will you receive if successful?
£20,000 Basic with an achievable and realistic OTE between £30,000 - £60,000 (depending on performance)
Company pension and vehicle
- sales manager
- fleet sales
- van sales
- corporate sales
- general sales manager
- lcv sales
- corporate sales manager
- local business development
- fleet sales manager
- commercial sales executive
- commercial sales manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'