Commercial Relationship Manager - SW, NW & NE
Business Relationship Manager - South West, North West & North East
My client is currently planning an exciting period of sustained growth over the next 3-5 years within their commercial banking function. To support this growth they are looking for a number of Commercial Relationship Managers across various regions within the UK to support Businesses with their lending ambitions.
The role will typically see you managing a portfolio of exiting clients, servicing those clients and offering the chance to expand their loan offering as well as seeking out and winning new business to expand your portfolio. This portfolio will be predominantly orientated around businesses working within the Hospitality sector. This sector has been identified as one that will have a strong appetite for growth and borrowing as it looks to bounce back from the Pandemic and service increasing customer demand that has built up during the last 12-18 months.
The successful Business Relationship Manager will have the following skills/experience:
- Strong experience of corporate/business lending from the perspective of a business development manager, Relationship Manager, corporate lending manager or Area/account manager
- Extensive experience working within financial services ideally for a large bank or building society
- Experience of managing, servicing and expanding a regional portfolio of commercial clients ideally focused within the hospitality industry or with the hospitality industry forming part of a more diverse portfolio of industries
- Experience of managing a portfolio of corporate clients and their lending activities covering one of the following regions of England: South West, North West or North East
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Driven and determined but a real team player who is comfortable working in a growing and fast paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a financially strong and ambitious company that has a strong focus on employee well being and collaborative working. You will be part of a wider commercial sales team but you will also have the autonomy and backing to cover your region as you see fit and will be empowered to implement changes and develop best practice based on your previous commercial relationship experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'