Benefits: from £35,000 / door to door pay / 40 hour week / Progression / work life balance / local work only
We are a specialist Refrigeration company who are extremely proud to work with some of the biggest and best known blue chip brands in the world. We take the time to invest in our engineers and provide them with high spec vans and the latest tools so they always have the best tools for the job.
Our refrigeration engineers are responsible for the service and repair of a variety of commercial refrigeration equipment so you must have prior experience of this in order to be considered.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 1 years as a refrigeration engineer.
- NVQ level 2 & valid F-Gas certificate.
- Experience on the following equipment is desirable cellar cooling, under counter, fridge, freezers, cold rooms
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Full driving licence
- From £35,000 on a 40 hour week
- Paid door to door
- Overtime paid at time and half Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- Annual pension contribution
- 28 days holiday
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Air-conditioning, Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, F-Gas, NVQ LEVEL 1 / 2 / 3, commercial refrigeration, under counter, chiller, cold room
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'