Job Title: Commercial Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Covering Supermarket Sites in Cheshire / Staffordshire / Shropshire - ideal candidates will be based around the Crewe / Stoke Areas as this is central to the patch but our client are flexible on this
Salary: £48,089 (this includes on call allowance - 1 week in every 4)
Benefits: 33 holidays/year, Vehicle, Private Pension, Health Care and Overtime (all overtime is a flat rate of time and a half)
Permanent - 45 hours a week - Monday to Friday
On Call of 1 week in every 4
We are looking to recruit a Refrigeration Engineer within ASDA retail stores for City Facilities Management who provide refrigeration services across the ASDA business. Established in 1985 the company can provide excellent opportunities in development and career growth.
City FM just signed a new 10 year contract with ASDA in 2019, so it is a long and secure contract.
THE FULL BENEFITS:
- Basic salary is £48,089
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays), plus many more benefits
- Overtime - flat rate of time and a half
The Refrigeration Engineer role presents a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and experienced engineers within the field to join this well-established business.
The role will be covering ASDA stores in the Cheshire / Staffordshire / Shropshire Area, ideal candidates will be based around the Winsford / Crewe / Stoke area but our client are happy to consider candidates who live anywhere within the Cheshire / Staffordshire and Shropshire patch.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Delivery of planned and reactive Refrigeration maintenance works on site in compliance with the agreed project specification and within agreed timescales.
- Liaison with the Regional Manager at all times striving to ensure that maintenance works are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery.
Essential qualifications are as follows:
- Previous exposure to operating within a Retail Refrigeration maintenance environment.
- NVQ Level 3 (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
- City & Guilds (2079) F - Gas
Experience in CO2 is preferred but not essential.
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and be prepared to travel on a daily basis.
To apply for this vacancy please submit full and up to date CV to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA Search and Selection
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'