Refrigeration Engineer required for our client, a well-established HVAC-R service provider, based in the West Midlands.
The commercial refrigeration engineer will have experience of performing planned and reactive service works on small to medium commercial refrigeration systems, such as refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers. The client contracts on a very well known takeaway restaurant chain, as well as a nationwide pub / restaurant chain. In addition to these sites, the commercial refrigeration engineer will also cover a number of the client's smaller contracts.
The Refrigeration Engineer will be predominately covering the M4 corridor, typically as far as Swindon, as well as occasionally round the M25 to cover small parts of Herts, Beds and North London. Due to this patch, the engineer would ideally be located in the Berkshire area.
All engineers applying MUST have a minimum of an NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning as well as their F-Gas certificate. It would be highly advantageous if the commercial refrigeration engineer also had experience working on air conditioning.
Service Engineer - Leicester Position Overview
- Reactive service and maintenance of commercial refrigeration systems
- Covering the M4 corridor and around the M25 to cover parts of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and North London.
Service Engineer - Leicester Position Requirements
- Ideally 5+ years proven experience servicing small to medium commercial refrigeration systems
- Experience with refrigeration systems such as cold rooms, ice machines, cellar coolers and bottle coolers.
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds equivalent in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Up to date F-Gas certificate
- Based on patch, e.g. ideally in the Berkshire area or within easy access of the M4.
Commercial Refrgeration Engineer - M4 Corridor Position Remuneration
- £30k - £32k, Doe
- 40 hour basic working week
- Door to door travel paid
- Company van
- Uniform, tools, phone etc.
- Pension - 4%
- 21 days holiday + BH
- Death in service
- Company days out (Paintballing, go karting etc.)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job