Position: Commercial Refrigeration Engineer
Benefits: Vehicle, Private Pension and Health Care
We are looking to recruit a Refrigeration Engineer within Asda retail stores for City Facilities Management who provide refrigeration services across the Asda business. Established in 1985 the company can provide excellent opportunities in development and career growth.
THE FULL BENEFITS:
- Basic salary is £46,380
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays), plus many more benefits
We are now looking for a Refrigeration Engineer to work in the Cambridge area. The role presents a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and experienced engineers within the field to join this well-established business.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Delivery of planned and reactive Refrigeration maintenance works on site in compliance with the agreed project specification and within agreed timescales.
- Liaison with the Regional Manager at all times striving to ensure that maintenance works are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery.
Essential qualifications are as follows:
- Previous exposure to operating within a Retail Refrigeration maintenance environment.
- NVQ Level 3 (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
- City & Guilds (2079) F - Gas
To apply for this vacancy please submit full CV and covering letter to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job