Commercial Recruitment Consultant wanted!
Experienced recruitment consultant wanted to join an established agency looking to diversify within their market. If you want a new challenge, have a genuine desire to move forward within your recruitment career and build something for yourself then get in touch.
Commercial Recruitment Consultant - Candidate profile
- Recruitment experience - Minimum 6 months
- Genuine appetite for sales and business development
- Good billing track record
- Confident holding client meetings
- Excellent communication skills
- Career minded
- Good sense of humour and works well within a team
We’re not just looking for someone to come and work with us, we’re looking for a genuine team member to build the business with and be part of our future management team.
Who are we:
We’ve been around a long time and have focused on the rec to rec and trainee recruitment marketplace. We have achieved excellent success and are well regarded within the industry.
Through our relationships we have identified an opportunity to expand on the services that we offer to our new and emerging clients and are therefore looking for someone to drive this market sector building on the good work we have already done.
Recruitment Consultant Role:
- You’ll be responsible for building relationships with companies locally and nationally
- Sales and business development
- Work existing commercial roles within our established client base.
- Interview and assess candidates
- Hold client meetings
- Manage your day to day diary.
What we are offering:
- Basic salary - Negotiable depending on your experience.
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Genuine career prospects
- Central Wilmslow office location
This is a genuine opportunity for someone to really take ownership of their recruitment career and be mentored by recruitment directors that have combined industry experience of 40+ years!
Get in touch to find out more
- Business Development
- Building Relationships
- Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'