Recruitment Consultant - Commercial
Close to Portsmouth
£20-25,000 base plus commission
My client is passionate about matching candidates to jobs they love, cbcause when you love your work, your performance and contribution are exceptional. Their candidates and clients rave about their hands-on, personal recruitment service and this is why they consider themselves to be the fastest growing recruitment agency in Hampshire
- Commercial Recruitment Consultant setting up new desk with already very warm leads and lapsed clients
- Full 360 recruitment required to work the South Coast commercial/sales recruitment market
- Face to face client and candidate meetings
- Temp and permanent recruitment offering
- Must have prior commercial recruitment experience
- Will be seasoned in account development and networking the client and candidate market via Linked IN and other routes
- Be able to create and design adverts that continue to set you apart from the local competition
- Have a consultative approach to clients and candidates which again sets you apart from other commercial recruitment providers
Why would you apply for this job?
The chance to join a well established, small but impressive business with a great deal of inhouse experience that you can enjoy, learn from and be very much part of......
Who are People Prospect Solutions? - We are the South's longest established recruitment to recruitment company. Set up 17 years ago we are a owner managed business with two key recruitment to recruitment directors Rebecca and Louise who focus on supporting your recruitment career move. We are based in Southampton and we have a combined total of 140 Linkedin recommendations. Our service is confidential, professional and we are always available and on hand to give advice and guidance for recruiters at all levels.
You can follow our company page on Linkedin at People Prospect Solutions, connect with Louise Ogilvy or Rebecca Bowring-Kingman or follow us on Twitter @Peopleprospect
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job