Position: Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Our client offers a comprehensive range of legal services to businesses and individuals based around its Derby office. They offer exciting opportunities for motivated individuals who share their vision. The company is looking to attract and retain the most talented people in the fields in which it specialises and to create an environment in which they can flourish personally and professionally, and progress based on their contribution and merit.
The Role -
- To undertake fee earning work, working both independently, with minimal supervision and as a member of the team.
- To maintain existing relations with the firm's clients and assist and help develop new relationships with third party referrers;
- Have experience in Commercial Property, with particular focus on acting on Landlord and Tenant matters, pension sales and leasebacks, investors, occupiers and secured lenders and some development work;
- Must be willing to work closely with other departments within the firm on joint projects;
- Must be willing to participate in the growth and future development of the department, assisting in the build up the client base and marketing the firm;
Knowledge, Skills and Experience -
- Good 'hands on' commercial property experience in Landlord and Tenant matters, secured lending work, investment sales and purchases;
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to nurture existing clients and third party relationships as well as the ability to help develop new business and assist in networking events;
- The ability to prioritise work and to work to strict timescales where required;
- Technical proficiency and good IT skills;
- A strong academic background;
- To comply with the company's policies in the carrying out of duties and to assist partners and other fee earners in achieving a smooth throughput of work;
- To support the successful development of the Company in line with its overall objectives including client care;
- Participate in marketing activities and actively seek cross referral opportunities and to market the firm's services;
- Use the firm's IT and case management systems;
- To achieve agreed financial targets;
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all Company and client documentation and information;
- To maintain high standards in the processing of client work, both in respect of professional standards and client care;
- To maintain good professional working relationships with external institutions and organisations;
- To adhere to agreed Practice procedure as determined from time to time, especially as related through quality standards;
- Through training and other means, to keep fully up to date with relevant legislation and practice.
- Any other matters reasonably required by the Partners/Firm.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please submit your CV for consideration
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Property Law
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'