I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join my client in Birmingham City Centre.
The role of the Commercial Property Solicitor should be fully qualified with 5 years plus experience dealing with Commercial Property matters.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor you will need to have:
- 5+years’ experience of managing a high caseload
- Be organised and process-driven
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice
- Have a commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care
- Be IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system
- Salary: £40,000.00 per annum (negatable depending on experience)
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday
- Location: Birmingham
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Commercial Property Solicitor:
- Report to the Managing Director
- Managing a caseload of commercial property matters from inception through to conclusion; including, sale & purchase and business leases & licenses
- Liaising directly with clients, landlords and lenders
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets
In return you will get a friendly and supportive workplace. Negotiable salary depending on experience, and a very generous holiday allowance
Please apply if you are interested
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'