Job title: Commercial Property Solicitor.
A position has opened for a Commercial Property Solicitor to add to their portfolio with high value clients from local and national level, including London based and local Commercial Property work, development work, and agricultural and estate work. Our client is actively growing and is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their growing team.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor can expect to work on Landlord and Tenant, acquisitions and disposals and development. The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will have at least 1-year PQE and have good experience in managing their own work load.
* Competently deal with and manage your own case load, including and not limited to landlord and tenant matters, disposals, and acquisitions.
* Managing client work that has been allocated by the team leader in accordance to the firms standards in quality.
* To supervise and help to develop immediate support staff and fee earning staff.
Essential experience required:
* Experience with high quality real estate transactions, including retail leases and agreements.
* 1+ year PQE.
* A working knowledge of real estate transactions, including freehold, leasehold, and acquisitions.
Desirable experience required:
* The ability to deliver high quality work within a team or autonomously.
* IT literate.
* The ability to communicate complex matters to clients who do not have a legal background.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Conveyancing Solicitor
- Senior Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'