An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Commercial Property Solicitor to join one of the leading forward thinking and progressive law firms.
You will be responsible for:-
Delivering legal support across a wide range of commercial matters including drafting, negotiating and interpreting contracts.
Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients’ enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
Gain an understanding of the clients’ requirements and how to achieve their needs.
Develop and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
Attending to clients of the firm
. Drafting various legal documentation
. Dealing with complex property matters
• Demonstrates strong commercial acumen.
• Excellent communicator.
• Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to understand and interpret complex information.
• High degree of organisation and planning.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Qualified solicitor
• 1-3 years post qualification experience
• Experience in a general commercial role at a reputable law firm.
Salary is negotiable based on experience upto £55,000
- Forward Thinking
- Commercial Property Owners
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"