An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor with a minimum of 2+ years PQE, who is looking for a new and exciting challenge.
This well established Berkshire law firm and are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their commercial property team in this key placement.
You will pick up an existing caseload of Commercial Property matters to include :
- Buying or selling commercial property
- Acquisition and disposal of all types of commercial property, both freehold and leasehold
- Grant and renewal of commercial leases
- Transfer of existing commercial leases
- Issues relating to applications for consent to assignment
- Underletting or alterations to premises
- Developing property for commercial or residential use
- Acting for developers, advising on Options and Conditional Contracts
- Managing planning and development agreements with local authorities
This Newbury-based role as a Commercial Property Solicitor will involve:
• Genuine career path for progression
• A varied and full commercial property caseload for industrial, commercial and retail properties
The ideal candidate must be interested in business development, in gaining new clients, and in growing your own caseload.
My client is eager to shortlist for interviews as soon as possible, so please contact me confidentially or send your CV to Gayle Woolf by applying on-line. .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job