Our Client is seeking an experienced Commercial property Solicitor to join a well established legal firm to deal with a high quality Case-load.
They are looking for someone with at least 2 years post qualification experience with the technical ability and willingness to succeed in a successful business.
This will involve:
- Handling a high quality case-load from inception to completion
- Be able to deal with a broad range of property matters
- Dealing with property development and finance work
- Have a full understanding of the conveyancing process and transactional related issues
- Dealing with Leases, Licences, Deeds of Covenant, running a case-load and working as part of a larger team.
- Maintaining close contact with clients
You will be working with a very close firm in a supportive environment where everyone looks to work as a team.
This will be a full working week from Monday - Friday.
This position will come with a generous salary that will be competitive and depending on experience.
- Technical Ability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job