A highly regarded law firm delivering high quality legal advice. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join an award winning firm in London. This firm is dynamic and forward-thinking and prides itself on developing careers and providing a positive, friendly working environment.
- With continuous expansion throughout the firm, this position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a busy department
- As a Commercial Property Solicitor, you will enjoy a varied role whereby you will work on a broad range of Commercial Property matters, with the opportunity to earn a competitive salary whilst having a lot of interaction with your clients.
- This firm is well known in the area, and their client base includes a broad range of international clients including multinationals, entrepreneurs, SME's as well as private clients.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- A qualified Mid-Senior level Commercial Property Solicitor. Experience also in Residential is a bonus but not essential.
- Have experience of working in a Commercial Property department across a range of clients, handling a variety of issues
- High quality fee earning experience gained at a well-regarded law firm.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- A solid billing track record
- Be able to build relationships with both new and existing clients and professionals
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Commercial Property Lawyer, Commercial Property Solicitor, Commercial Property Associate, Commercial Real Estate Solicitor, Solicitor, Lawyer, Associate
- Real Estate
- commercial property
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job