Role: Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary: DOE up to £60k
I am currently looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor, ideally between 2-5 years PQE, to join a well-established London based specialist Property and Litigation law firm.
You will be responsible for managing your own full and varied caseload of Commercial Property transactions including Sales and Purchases, Business sales and Acquisitions, Development site acquisitions, title reports, landlord & tenant matters, lettings and Real Estate Finance.
The right candidate must be commercially focused, with an ability to work independently with minimal supervision, have a flair for negotiation and relationship building and be comfortable in providing independent advice.
On offer is a competitive salary, career progression in a firm with a progressive and proactive approach to training in a friendly, professional working environment.
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified solicitor of with atleast 2 years experience within Commercial Property
- Extensive experience dealing with a range of Commercial Property matters
- Ideally between 2-5 years PQE however experienced candidates of a lower PQE status may be considered
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage own caseload with minimum supervision
- Experience dealing with Residential Property matters would be a bonus
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job