I am currently working with an established and respected West End law firm who are currently looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their busy Property department on a permanent, full time basis.
Their broad clientele ranges from commercial clients to high net worth individuals. They are passionate about treating their clients and staff as individuals and the successful candidate will also share this ethos.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ PQE. The candidate should have experience of purchase and sales of commercial property including land for development, drafting agreements, leases, transfers mixed use development, property finance as well as a range of all other property matters. It is essential the candidate can manage their own caseload as well as being an active member of the whole team within the firm. In return for hard wok within a demanding role you will be part of a dynamic, sociable environment with good career prospects.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 5 years’ PQE
• Caseload will include purchase and sales of commercial property including land for development, drafting agreements, leases and transfers mixed use development, Property finance, drafting leases and supporting documentation on behalf of landlords, negotiating leases for tenants, forward purchase agreements.
• Ability to manage own workload
• Able to work efficiently on own initiative
• Outstanding professional image and client care
• Location: West End
• Salary range (DOE): £45,000 - £60,000 + lucrative bonus
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK916
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job