Do you want to work in a busy, successful and highly supportive commercial property team?
Have you got strong organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and a drive to provide unrivalled client service?
You will enjoy running your own busy commercial property case load from the outset, delivering an attentive, technically excellent client service to a range of clients including SME’s, lenders, investors and bridging companies. Your role will involve high levels of client contact and you will work with many of our long standing clients, as well as developing your own key relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a varied caseload including:
- commercial acquisitions and disposals, auctions, re-financing, Landlord & Tenant, leases, underleases and assignments; and
- a small number of residential conveyancing matters for investor clients
- Dealing with matters from initial contact through to completion, including drafting contracts and negotiating leases
- Assisting Partners with high value and/or complex commercial property matters
- Identifying and attending key networking and other business events to contribute to the development of the sales pipeline
You will work closely with Senior Real Estate Partners, who foster a highly supportive and collaborative team environment, which focuses on learning and development, mentoring and transparent communication. You’ll also have the opportunity to make valued contributions to how you, the team and the wider business work together.
What we’re looking for:
- A Commercial Property Solicitor with ideally at least 2 yrs pqe
- Strong technical capability with first rate drafting skills
- Proven ability to thoroughly assess client requirements and deliver commercially astute solutions
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Track record of building profitable and long standing relationships with clients
- IT Literate with case management experience
Please note that travel will be required between our offices as well as to client meetings and auctions off-site, so own transport is essential.
Levels of pqe detailed are for guidance only and all applications will be reviewed on merit.
What we offer:
A supportive yet autonomous working environment where you’ll be encouraged to innovate and develop, along with many benefits including:
- Competitive salary with discretionary bonus scheme
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted gym membership
- Long service awards
- Tax free childcare scheme
- Regular company wide social and charity events
- Opportunities to attend various events and get discounts at local attractions through our sponsorships
….and many more!
Please note: Some of these benefits are offered following a successful probationary period.
Hillyer McKeown is committed to promoting a culture of equality and diversity in the workplace. You will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.