Commercial Property Solicitor (2 - 3 years PQE+)
A well-established, forward thinking firm are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their office in Edgware. With another office in London, the firm have great presence and excellent reputation.
2 years PQE + experience will be considered for this role and the successful Commercial Property Solicitor will work alongside experts in the field managing a mixed caseload.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a mixed caseload of freehold purchase and sale of commercial and business premises, site acquisitions, disposals and development, retail, leisure, factory office and residential, leases & renewals, portfolio management and property investments, property finance and rent reviews
- Attending to clients of the firm which could include a wide range of buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers and funders.
- Drafting various legal documentation
- Dealing with complex property matters
- Active involvement in business development
The firm offer competitive salaries and employee benefits alongside a positive, friendly working environment.
- Previous relevant experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job