We are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join our clients busy property team based at our offices in Maidstone, Kent.
This is a rare opportunity for the right person to join a well established commercial property team with a reputation for delivering outstanding client service.
Due to the nature of the work we would envisage that you will have at least 6 years post qualification experience within this area of law. You will be a technically strong lawyer, with the ability to demonstrate sound knowledge and skills in commercial landlord and tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals, secured lending and corporate support work.
As part of this team you would:
- Confidently manage your client matters to a successful conclusion by reference to their objectives and financial expectations
- Demonstrate a keen commercial acumen and understand the need to provide 'added value' to clients.
- Possess a proven track record of meeting or exceeding your agreed targets and goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and effectively manage your workload to deliver an outstanding service.
- Have experience and enthusiasm in active participation in marketing and business development activities.
- Demonstrate that you are a team player who is willing to be adaptable and contribute to the overall success of the team
- Have a proven track record of attracting and retaining new clients
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, colleagues and with other teams
- Be able to promote the business internally and externally in order to assist the introduction of new business
In return the business is able to offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package, along with the opportunity to undertake good quality work and develop your career within a highly reputable legal practice.
Email you CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job