Nelson Chambers are currently working with a Top Legal 500 firm based in Cambridge, seeking a dynamic Commercial Property Lawyer to join the growth within the team.
The firm offers competitive salaries and a great work life balance.
The role will manage various caseloads within commercial property, including freehold and leasehold matters.
- Analysing rick and advising on the best way of addressing
- Portfolio management
- Undertaking other various responsibilities from time to time
The Law firm are looking for a Candidate who is 2 years PQE + and has had experience in Private Practice.
- Experience within Commercial Property Transactions
- The ability to manage own case load, and delegating to the junior members
- Strong academic background
- Friendly, professional working background
- Keeping up to date with developments in Commercial Property Law
- Must have ambition to make money and drive to further career
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 per annum.
- Law Firm