I am currently working with an established Law Firm who provide a range of legal services to the public and businesses from their offices. Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their busy team on a permanent, full time basis.
With success, the candidate must be a newly qualified to 5 years PQE qualified Solicitor. The Solicitor should have knowledge of a range of commercial property matters, will have the ability to manage their workload, be time efficient and have excellent IT and communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity for a solicitor wishing to join a fantastic law firm and progress their career.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must be at least a NQ Solicitor - 5 years PQE
• Ability to manage their own caseload and take lead on client matters
• Managing your own caseload and taking the lead on client matters
• A strong level of knowledge and competence across all the commercial property law disciplines, commensurate with post qualification experience
• A genuine desire to learn with an experienced team and undertake all aspects of commercial property transactions – from start-up businesses through to high value transactions and complex projects
• Be self motivated with determination to progress career within commercial property
• Legal competence and strong “soft skills” are essential, as is cultural “fit” with both the team and the firm as a whole
• Location: Worthing
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK850
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job