Job title: Commercial Property Solicitor
A position has opened to join a highly successful real estate team in Cardiff. The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will have the opportunity to work with commercial businesses, not-for-profit organisations and government agencies.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will be tasked with a mixture of public and private sector work. Dealing with such matters as retail agreements and leases. The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will previously have had experience working in the highest quality real estate work, and demonstrate a willingness to assist with the development of the sector.
* Supporting prestigious clients in deals of high value.
* Dealing competently with retail leases and agreements.
* Meeting and developing rapport with clients face to face, on the telephone, and through email.
Essential experience required:
* Experience with high quality real estate transactions, including retail leases and agreements.
* 2-6 years PQE
* A working knowledge of real estate transactions, including freehold, leasehold, and acquisitions
Desirable experience required:
* The ability to deliver high quality work within a team or autonomously.
* IT literate
* The ability to communicate complex matters to clients who do not have a legal background.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Conveyancing Solicitor
- Senior Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job