An exciting opportunity to join a Top Tier Legal 500 UK Law firm. As part of continuous growth and development, my client is looking for a solicitor to join the Commercial Property team in their Wisbech office. Not only is the department successful and expanding, but the level of work is both challenging and rewarding.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to join a growing Commercial Property Department. You will be working with a fantastic specialist team, aiming to meet targets together. As the Commercial Property Solicitor, you will enjoy a varied role whereby you will work on a broad range of Commercial Property matters, with the opportunity to earn a highly competitive salary whilst having a lot of interaction with your clients.
What’s Needed to be considered?
- A newly qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Exerienced Solicitors also more than welcome
- Have experience of working in a Commercial Property department across a range of clients, handling a variety of issues
- Be able to build relationships with both new and existing clients and professionals
- Enjoy working in a team and have the ability to develop relationships with colleagues
- Demonstrate a strong desire to learn and widen knowledge
Job Synonyms: Commercial Property Solicitor, Commercial Solicitor, Commercial Property Lawyer, Commercial Property Legal Executive, Commercial Property Associate.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Real Estate
- Commercial Property
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job