Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary Negotiable depending on experience
We are recruiting for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a well-established firm in York. Our client has built its enviable reputation over years and years of experience and success. This role is available due to the ongoing growth of the firm.
What are we looking for?
- Ideal candidates will be newly qualified or already working in a law firm and will have experience of commercial legal work.
The successful candidate will be 2 - 5 years qualified and have:
- Excellent analytical and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Able to establish new business and provide excellent service to new and existing clients
- Be able to prioritise and manage workload and be self-motivated and keen to succeed
- Professional in dealing with clients and have attention to detail
The position -
- You will supervise the work of supporting assistants and secretaries reporting to you.
- We are looking for a team player who can undertake duties which may be required to assist with the efficient running of your department and the firm.
- Process instructions in accordance with established procedure of both good practice and the firm's quality system.
- Maintain professional relationships with contacts, colleagues and referrers.
- Undertake fee-earning to a high standard of accuracy and efficiency under the supervision of the Head of Department and the Directors.
- Provide ad hoc assistance to other departments in the firm, the Corporate Department.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Law Firm