Commercial Property Solicitor
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join our clients in St Albans to work on a varied case load of all aspects of commercial property matters, including Landlord & Tenant, purchases and sales and development.
Why would you want to work here?
23 days holiday
2 times salary death in service benefit
Eligibility to join our health cash plan (after probation)
Discretionary bonus (subject to scheme rules)
1% employer pension contribution (rising to 2% from 1 April 18)
- Take client instructions and progress the matter
- Support other fee earners in the provision of service to their clients by progressing matters that are delegated.
- Provide a courteous and efficient service putting clients at the centre of everything that is done.
- Keep control of an allocated caseload to ensure that standards of matter conduct, file management, administration, time-recording and accounting are maintained at all times.
- Recognise the importance of cross selling and identify opportunities to refer work to other teams.
- Attend networking and firm events to build relationships with potential clients and intermediaries.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing strategies for specific area of expertise and work.
- Regularly update knowledge and expertise and share this with others in the team/firm.
- Knowledge, experience and passion for commercial property law.
- Adopts a client-centred focus at all times taking responsibility for the level of client service they provide and takes proactive steps to maximize and improve client relationships.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programmes e.g. PMS, MS Office suite, CRM.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job