One of Kent’s leading Law Firms is looking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Firm on a permanent position. Established over 130 years ago, the Firm has successfully grown to becoming a well reputed and successful Law Firm; and as a result of their success, they are seeking for an individual possessing experience within Property Law.
The Commercial Property Solicitor is expected to have a minimum of 2 years PQE, demonstrating experience within Litigation / Contentious matters. The Solicitor will be dealing with general Commercial Property work; with the Firm considering experienced individuals who are highly motivated to learn and willing to develop a Commercial Property specialism. As part pf the role, they will be dealing with Sales and Purchases, advising on Landlord and Tenant matters; proving to be a fantastic opportunity being offered by a successful and reputable Law Firm, with the ability to gain more experience as a Solicitor and progress their career within Property Law.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years PQE
• Excellent strong organisational skills
• Required to be organised and pay attention to detail
• Should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrate experience within Litigation / Contentious matters
• Must have excellent communication skills and time management skills
• Location: Medway
• Salary Range (DOE): £35,000 - £40,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday (Full-time)
• Date: 26.01.2018
• Reference: NM205
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (South) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?