Are you interested in joining a top 150 firm that has been awarded the prestigious Sunday Times Top 100 Places to work in a Tier 1 department that can offer you a real stepping stone for your career?
They are looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor that is looking to join a thriving team within a stand out Top 150 Law Firm during an incredibly exciting time for the firm. They can offer you a genuine path to progression avoiding that dreaded glass ceiling. If that's you, then look no further.
This firm is a leading law firm in the South of England and provides a range of services to both businesses and individuals. They have a network of offices across Somerset, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and London.
For a regional firm, they tend to deal with work that you might usually associate with firms in the City and clients include some big names such as international banks and very well-known retailers.
The firm is a true advocate of a friendly culture. They have a relaxed approach, though of course all work very hard.
They put their staff first! As they have been awarded a Top 100 Places to work, they are incredibly good at "giving back" so there are plenty of benefits that come with working for such a firm.
They are seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor with 1+ years PQE for their office in Bath, Somerset. (There is no upper limit of PQE and I urge even the most experienced to apply)
- Manage a caseload of Commercial Property files, under supervision, dealing effectively with cases and transactions including leasehold transactions, freehold purchases and sales, business acquisitions and disposals and other property related issues.
- Manage time recording, WIP monitoring and billing consistently, meeting targets and objectives set
- Deal directly with client to take instructions and ensures full understanding in order to deliver on client expectations
Research and draft article and assists with the production of marketing materials
Begin to develop a network of clients, contacts and potential referrers and attends networking events
Encourages juniors/ trainees and gives feedback to assist their learning, effectively delegating tasks where appropriate
Understands, learns and applies all business processes applicable to own work learning new processes as required
This role would be fantastic for someone that wants to take it to the next stage with a top tier firm.
You will be…
- An Commercial Property Solicitor with 1+ years PQE
- The ideal candidate will have gained either their training contract or experience in commercial property work at either a city or leading regional practice.
- Candidates should be commercially focussed and pragmatic in their approach.
- The ability to work as part of a team and deliver excellent client service is also essential.
In return, you will receive an excellent benefits package and salary is very negotiable dependent on experience/the individual, although it is thought it would be an above industry average figure.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job