Our client is a multi-disciplinary firm in West Wales looking for a Commercial Lawyer to work in their small Cardiff office. The firm is well run with excellent support from a sophisticated accounts team, a lexis nexis library and training is provided where necessary.
The firm are a fun, progressive firm who are modern in their approach and who offer a great work life balance. Benefits include child care vouchers, a pension scheme, a good bonus structure, summer and Christmas parties and the firm are also involved in various charitable events.
- To manage a file load of commercial property cases
- To build strong relationships with clients
- To work on own initiative and operate at optimum efficiency
- To hit achievable targets
- To conduct business development when required
General experience required
- A qualified Lawyer / Solicitor (any PQE will be considered)
- Experience within commercial property is essential
- Commercially aware
- Good people and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Organised and able to prioritise time
- Able to work as part of a team
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job