Commercial Property Solicitor
If you are an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor wishing to kickstart your New Year by joining a highly regarded Legal 500 commercial property team in the West Midlands, then our client would like to hear from you!
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Joining a busy, yet supportive team
- Handling a mixed commercial property caseload to include the sale and acquisition of land and property, landlord and tenant matters, development, leasehold and retail work
- Business development, networking and attending marketing events
- Ongoing support and training as required
- A good level of commercial awareness and a strong client service ethic
- A clear career path with genuine progression prospects and the opportunity to develop
- Working in an enviable location
- Excellent remuneration package.
It is envisaged that this role would suit an enthusiastic commercial property solicitor with at least three years' PQE, however applications from more experienced candidates with the relevant experience will also be considered.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on .
- real estate
- commercial property