Commercial Property Solicitor - Bedford. Competitive Salary Range. Are you looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced LEXCEL Accredited legal firm who has an outstanding reputation? Act now.
Position: Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
Reward Recruitment is partnered with an award winning, LEXCEL accredited, leading law firm based in Bedford. A law firm that works with clients on both a national and local level - they are an innovative firm, evolving with the ever-changing law and adapting to business and commercial pressures, as well as sensitively dealing with private matters.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid background in commercial property. This will include acquisitions and disposals, creating and renewing business leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants, lease extensions, right to buy, right to acquire and experience in both agricultural land and development would be useful.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in the relevant area of law
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job