Real Estate Solicitor
A Legal 500 firm ranked Tier 1 in 17 different practice areas has a vacancy within their Commercial Property team. The firm is highly regarded within the industry and has a headcount of over 1000 employees.
They are looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor/Associate with 0-2 years PQE. The role will suit
someone who has excellent people skills and who is looking to develop their career within a friendly
collegiate team that is widely recognised for its expertise in this area.
The role will focus on all aspects of commercial property including investment and development
transactions with a specific focus on healthcare, retail and leisure and corporate occupier.
* Provide legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner
* Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost effectively with supervision,
appropriate to level of expertise
* Draft accurately and logically, making appropriate use of precedents
* Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in delivery of
* Support Partners in client marketing and business development activities to develop the
department's client base and network of referrers and contacts
* Contribute to divisional knowledge and know-how initiatives
The ideal candidate must:
* Be confident to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Demonstrate excellent time management skills
* Be organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters
* Have the ability to develop effective working relations at all level.
* Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients
* Have a flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Jonathan Hoose, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job